Pace and defibrillate directly into this interactive 12-lead ECG simulator through your hands-free defibrillation cable.
- Connects directly to monitor, does not work with manikin
- Simulate electrical capture with your external pacer.
- Press simulator capture key to select one of four preset pacing capture levels: 70, 80, 90, or 100mA.
- When pacer current is greater than selected capture level, paced beats appear on your monitor.
- Waveforms for pacing include:
- Sinus Brady (two)
- 1st degree A-V block
- 2nd degree type I A-V block
- 2nd degree type II A-V block
- 2nd degree type II A-V block with PVCs
- 3rd degree A-V block.
- Simulate cardioversion with your manual, semi-automatic, or automatic defibrillator.
convertfeature to select - before defib discharge - another rhythm to run immediately after defib discharge.
- Waveforms for defibrillator training include:
- V. Fib.
- V. Tach (high rate)
- V. Tach (low rate)
- A. Fib
- A. Flutter
- Sinus Tach
- Sinus Rhythm
- Sinus Rhythm with PVCs
- Generate realistic 12-lead ECG rhythms.
- Connect your ECG cable to simulator’s 10 ECG snaps.
- Independent chest lead and limb lead ECG signals create realistic 12-lead ECGs for each rhythm.
- Generate ST segment and T wave abnormalities including:
- Anterior MI
- Inferior MI
- Antero-Septal ST Elevation
- Anterior ST Depression
- Lateral ST Elevation
- Inferior ST Elevation.
- LED indicators:
- Pacer pulse detection
- Defib discharge detection
- Low battery.
Three-year warranty. Ship weight 3 lbs. Made in the USA by Simulaids.
Please note: All Simulaids products are made to order, and there is typically a 2-week lead time. Please contact us before placing your order if you have a time crunch, and we will see what options are available.
3 Year Warranty
Practical Skills Training
Manufacturer Part Number: