Pediatric training has advanced! Make sure your students are up to date. STAT Baby brings you the most lifelike simulator for infant care by utilizing new materials for tactile awareness during patient assessment. Developed in conjunction with leading pediatric physician involvement, this baby contains a wide range of skill sets in a simple format that is affordable to all. The infant is sized to a 9-month-old and weighs 18 lbs. The size, heft, and feel of this child stirs the emotions when you pick it up.
The Stat Baby is supplied with:
- IV vein replacement kit
- replacement I/O leg bones (12)
- pneumothorax pads (4)
- 4-lead ECG Simulator with defib adapters
- pulse bulb
- reservoir bags
- blood powder
- two sets of replacement arm and leg skins
- syringes (2)
- carry bag.
- Advanced Intubation Head
- Tongue Edema
- Accepts LMA and ET, OPA, NPA, LT
- 3 pairs of pulse locations (carotid, brachial, femoral, plus L redial)
- 3 IV sites (right side antecubital, dorsal hand, and left saphenous pedal)
- PICC site‚ right arm
- I/O Leg, right side
- ECG monitoring‚ 4 lead (includes ECG Simulator age group specific)
- Defibrillation (20 joules to 360 joules capable training cables available to replace hands free pads conversion feature)
- Chest Decompression (bilateral sites no manikin damage, pad (replacement only)
- Chest Tube Placement (left midaxillary site fluid return with insertion)
- Urinary catheterization (fluid return with insertion)
- Rectal Medication
- IO leg
- Peripheral IV (left hand and foot)
- IM left deltoid and thigh and SC injection sites
- PICC line
- ET tube insertion
- Laryngeal spasm
- Tongue edema
- LMA insertion
- Trach care
- NG tube placement with fluid reservoir
- Feeding tube care
- Rectal medication
- Pulses (6 pulse locations - 2 brachial, 2 femoral, 2 carotid)
- Defib (shock level 2-4 joules per kg)
- Foley cath insertion (female manikin)
Dimensions: 35 in x 13 in x 9 in.
Weighs: 18 lbs.
Ship weight: 28 lbs.
Made in the USA by Simulaids.
Please note: All Simulaids products are made to order, and there is typically a 2 week lead time.
Please contact us before placing your order if you have a time crunch, and we will see what options are available.