Customizable to suit your needs! The trainer contains teeth, uvula, vocal cords, glottis, epiglottis, larynx, arytenoid cartilage, trachea, esophagus and inflatable lungs and stomach. Anatomical landmarks include the sternum, ribcage, and substernal notch.
- oral and nasal airways for intubation
- bag valve mask ventilation
- delivery of supplemental oxygen
- palpation of carotid pulse
- ABC assessment
- separate right and left lungs
- auscultation of air movement
- chest compressions and precordial thump
- jaw thrust
- IV sites in hand and arm for venipuncture
- intramuscular injection site
- blood pressure cuff placement
- rhythm recognition featuring 17 rhythms, both adult and pediatric.
- Use with manual, semi-automatic and automatic defibrillators (A.E.D.).
- ECG rhythm generator
- CPR head and intubation head
- 50 face shields bags
- ALS chest post set
- soft carry bag.
Dimensions: 65 in x 23 in x 9in
Ship weight: 56 lbs.
Made in the USA by Simulaids.
Please note: All Simulaids products are made to order, and there is typically a 2 week lead time.
Please contact us before placing your order if you have a time crunch, and we will see what options are available.