VATA's Basic Intraosseous Trainer gives you a simple, low-cost option for learning and practicing IO insertions. The trainer has soft skin with a thickness of 7mm, cortical bone with a thickness of 2.5mm, and marrow with a thickness of 23mm. The realistic feel of skin and bone materials allows for amazing realism right up to the "drop" in resistance felt when advancing past the cortical bone. The low price point makes it possible to purchase multiple trainers for a larger class and allows for each trainee to practice many times. With proper use, you can get 100+ accesses in each model.
VATA's Basic Intraosseous (IO) Trainer
- Realistic - With the realistic look and feel of the skin and bone materials, the realism of the Basic IO Trainer is truly unmatched.
- Affordable - Perfect for the classroom, this price point allows for the purchase of multiple trainers.
- With proper use, each trainee can access the Basic IO trainer dozens of times.
Available with either light or dark skin tone.
Product Weight: 0.21lbs
Product Dimensions: 3.2 in. x 2.2 in. x 1.7 in.
Shipping Weight: 0.4 lbs
Shipping Dimensions: 9 in. x 7 in. x 2 in.
All merchandise manufactured by VATA, Inc. is warranted to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 1 year from the product’s shipped date. This limited warranty covers all defects in material and workmanship in the VATA manufactured products except:
- Damage resulting from a failure to maintain and store the VATA product in accordance with product instructions, including failure to properly clean and store the product
- Damage resulting from abuse, neglect, accident, misuse or incorrect use of the VATA product
- Damage resulting from a repair or attempted repair of the VATA product
This limited warranty does not apply to any products offered by VATA that are not manufactured by VATA, but by other parties. These products may be warrantied by the manufacturer of the product. Please inquire on the warranty of a specific product item you are interested in prior to ordering. VATA is not responsible for damage or injury to persons or property that may result from improper use of our products.