Life/form C.H.A.R.L.I.E. NRP Neonate - IV, IO, oral and nasal airway, CPR:Features:
- Airway, breathing, intubation, and ventilation
- Birth anomalies
- Chest tube placement
- ECG simulation with SimVS
- Gastrointestinal (GI) tube
- Interchangeable genitalia
- Intraosseous infusion
- IV hand and foot
- Observation and measurement
- Palpable manual pulse points in 7 locations
- Patent umbilicus with venous and arterial access
- PICC site in arm
- Urinary catheterization
- An economical platform for realistic simulation in different settings such as hospital, pre-hospital, and respiratory therapy
- Use across multiple settings with both live patients and manikins
- Instructors tablet controls the physiological displays of 3 types of monitor interfaces: defibrillator, hospital monitor, and mechanical defibrillator
- 2-way wireless communication allows instructors to monitor student decisions during simulation
- Built-in checklists allow performance capture for structured debriefing
- Instructors can control up to 10 tablets at the same time
- High-resolution display
- Built-in validated scenario library for many disciplines allows efficient use of faculty time
- Scenario system meets National Registry requirements, including software and hard copy
- Devices automatically connect
- Easily navigate through programmed or on-the-fly scenarios
- Wide control over physiology transitions
- Comprehensive scenario library for nursing, EMS, and respiratory therapy
- Easy-to-use scenario editor allows rapid creation of new scenarios or editing of existing ones
- Community Server function allows scenario sharing across organizations
- Over 200 cardiac and respiratory waveforms
- Display 12 leads and X-rays
- Adjustable alarms
- Instructors see students choices
- Multi-device control
- Portability and multiple monitor types allow in-situ and IPE scenarios
- Contains complete 50-scenario T3 library, 10 EMS transport scenarios, and 3 hours of benchmark videos
- Includes 3 Android tablets, router, defibrillator bag, and license
- Item Weight: 30
- Assembly Required: No
What this warranty covers:
Nasco warrants that if this product proves to be defective in materials or workmanship within 60 months from the date on which the product was purchased, Nasco will, at Nasco’s discretion, repair or replace the product.
What this warranty does not cover:
This warranty does not cover defects or damages resulting from the use of the product in other than its normal and customary manner.
This warranty does not cover defects or damages from unauthorized design modifications, improper usage, improper storage, abuse, failure to follow maintenance procedures as outlined in the owner’s instruction manual, or other acts that are not the fault of Nasco, including damage caused by shipping.
This warranty does not cover cases, accessories, stains, cosmetic appearance, or normal replacement of disposable items.
This warranty does not cover transport costs and all risks of transport relating to the warranty of the product.
Only products manufactured at Nasco Plastics receive this warranty. All other products sold through Nasco, but manufactured elsewhere, are subject to the warranties supplied by the product manufacturer. These warranties may differ from the Nasco warranty.
If repairs are covered by this warranty, the purchaser will pay only the incidental expenses associated with the repair, including any shipping, handling, and related costs for sending the product to Nasco and for sending the product back to the purchaser. However, if the repairs are not covered by this limited warranty, the purchaser will be liable for all repair costs in addition to the costs of shipping and handling.
This warranty will be granted only when the original invoice or complete, legible sales receipt (indicating the date of purchase and product type) is presented together with the defective product.
This warranty will not apply if the serial number on the product has been altered, removed, or made illegible.
Nasco reserves the right (at its sole discretion) to replace spare parts of defective products or low-cost products with new or refurbished spare parts or products.
Practical Skills Training, Medical Education