- Full-size adult manikin (58 in.) has an elderly appearance with skin wrinkles and folds
- Complete lifelike range of motion, realistic patient positioning, and nonpinching joints - moves like a person
- Lightweight - approx. 28 lbs.
- Overall female appearance - converts to male with removal of wig and attachment of male genitals
- Bandaging and wound dressing
- Bed baths
- Clothing changes
- Denture placement and removal - upper and lower
- Ear canal irrigation, otic drops, and hearing aid placement
- Eye irrigation
- Finger and toe manipulation with bandaging - flexible and individually molded
- Hair care washing and combing
- Intramuscular injection sites - arm, thigh, buttock
- Oral and nasal hygiene - lavage, gavage, and suctioning
- Ostomy care - ileostomy and colostomy tissue, maintenance and appliance application, lavage, and suctioning
- Patient positioning
- Patient transfer technique
- Peri care
- Tracheostomy care - lavage and suctioning
- Gastrostomy procedures - lavage and gavage
- Enema administration (female only)
- Urinary catheterization (female and uncircumcised male)
- Pap smears and douching
- Prostate exam - Stage B
- Nasogastric tube placement
- Internal fluid reservoirs
- Comes with additional IV arm
- Provides the ability to train with a standardized patient, manikin, or simulator using a monitor stand that includes a display, auto BP cuff, pulse ox, and thermometer, along with a separate glucometer
- Tablet control device used by the instructor can link 1 or more sets of equipment and control each set as a group, allowing the instructor to manage several patient profiles in real time
- When student activates the related portion of the display for a device, the display will show the relevant information that the instructor has set for the patient (e.g. touching temperature on the display will display the patients temperature)
- Instructors tablet is then updated, with the students actions showing as feedback
- Training system can support home health aide, CNA, nursing, and medical programs, as well as allied health training needs
- System and its components can also be integrated with other, more advanced, SimVS systems seamlessly
- Provides the ability to build out what parts of the simulation you need, when you need it, using a common system
- Includes instructor tablet, display tablet, glucometer display, BP cuff, pulse ox finger probe, temperature probe (thermometer), and wheeled stand with basket
- Item Weight: 70
- Assembly Required: No
What this warranty covers:
Nasco warrants that if this product proves to be defective in materials or workmanship within 60 months from the date on which the product was purchased, Nasco will, at Nasco’s discretion, repair or replace the product.
What this warranty does not cover:
This warranty does not cover defects or damages resulting from the use of the product in other than its normal and customary manner.
This warranty does not cover defects or damages from unauthorized design modifications, improper usage, improper storage, abuse, failure to follow maintenance procedures as outlined in the owner’s instruction manual, or other acts that are not the fault of Nasco, including damage caused by shipping.
This warranty does not cover cases, accessories, stains, cosmetic appearance, or normal replacement of disposable items.
This warranty does not cover transport costs and all risks of transport relating to the warranty of the product.
Only products manufactured at Nasco Plastics receive this warranty. All other products sold through Nasco, but manufactured elsewhere, are subject to the warranties supplied by the product manufacturer. These warranties may differ from the Nasco warranty.
If repairs are covered by this warranty, the purchaser will pay only the incidental expenses associated with the repair, including any shipping, handling, and related costs for sending the product to Nasco and for sending the product back to the purchaser. However, if the repairs are not covered by this limited warranty, the purchaser will be liable for all repair costs in addition to the costs of shipping and handling.
This warranty will be granted only when the original invoice or complete, legible sales receipt (indicating the date of purchase and product type) is presented together with the defective product.
This warranty will not apply if the serial number on the product has been altered, removed, or made illegible.
Nasco reserves the right (at its sole discretion) to replace spare parts of defective products or low-cost products with new or refurbished spare parts or products.
Practical Skills Training, Medical Education