Don't let their small size fool you - These updated editions of one of our most popular study guide series feature a new look, updated content, and excellent organizational features. They're durable, and fold for convenience, making these a great option for the on-the-go student. Guides show numbered anatomical structures and contain answers that can be concealed for easy self-testing and memorization. Write-on, wipe-off Laminated surface.
This quick reference includes:
- Spinal and cranial nerves
- Listing and description of important branches emerging from proximal part of spinal nerves
- Spinal cord segments
- Descriptions of nerve plexuses
- Cutaneous distribution of spinal nerves and dermatomes
- View of spinal cord with spinal nerves and immediate branches
- Autonomic nervous system, including sympathetic and parasympathetic nerves
- Listing of effector organs with sympathetic and parasympathetic action
Folded size approximately 9 inches x 4 inches. Unfolded size approximately 9 inches x 24 inches. Printed in the USA by Anatomical Chart Company.