- Defibrillation shock can be delivered through manikin or simulator
- Connect defibrillator/external pacer to simulator using adapters
- Built-in circuitry allows you to defibrillate and pace directly into the ECG simulator and observe ECG rhythms through the PADS connector
- Convert feature
- Select another rhythm to run immediately after defib discharge
- Pacing can be done on any manufacturer's defibrillator
- Battery saver feature powers-off simulator automatically when not in use
- 6 waveforms
- 17 adult/pediatric rhythms
- Airway, breathing, intubation, and ventilation
- Birth anomalies
- Chest tube placement
- ECG simulation
- Gastrointestinal (GI) tube
- Interchangeable genitalia
- Intraosseous infusion
- IV hand and foot
- Observation and measurement
- Palpable manual pulse points in 7 locations
- Patent umbilicus with venous and arterial access
- PICC site in arm
- Urinary catheterization
- Airways, 2, standard and advanced
- Baby powder
- Carry bag
- Defibrillation chest
- Intraosseous bones and skin
- IV bag
- IV skin and veins for hand and foot
- Male and female genitalia
- Instruction manual
- Item Weight: 15
- Gender: Interchangeable
- Manikin Type: Full Body
- Simulator: Y
- Skin Tone: Light
- Career & Technical Education: Health Sciences
- Collections: Career & Technical Education
- Assembly Required: No
What this warranty covers:
Nasco warrants that if this product proves to be defective in materials or workmanship within 60 months from the date on which the product was purchased, Nasco will, at Nasco’s discretion, repair or replace the product.
What this warranty does not cover:
This warranty does not cover defects or damages resulting from the use of the product in other than its normal and customary manner.
This warranty does not cover defects or damages from unauthorized design modifications, improper usage, improper storage, abuse, failure to follow maintenance procedures as outlined in the owner’s instruction manual, or other acts that are not the fault of Nasco, including damage caused by shipping.
This warranty does not cover cases, accessories, stains, cosmetic appearance, or normal replacement of disposable items.
This warranty does not cover transport costs and all risks of transport relating to the warranty of the product.
Only products manufactured at Nasco Plastics receive this warranty. All other products sold through Nasco, but manufactured elsewhere, are subject to the warranties supplied by the product manufacturer. These warranties may differ from the Nasco warranty.
If repairs are covered by this warranty, the purchaser will pay only the incidental expenses associated with the repair, including any shipping, handling, and related costs for sending the product to Nasco and for sending the product back to the purchaser. However, if the repairs are not covered by this limited warranty, the purchaser will be liable for all repair costs in addition to the costs of shipping and handling.
This warranty will be granted only when the original invoice or complete, legible sales receipt (indicating the date of purchase and product type) is presented together with the defective product.
This warranty will not apply if the serial number on the product has been altered, removed, or made illegible.
Nasco reserves the right (at its sole discretion) to replace spare parts of defective products or low-cost products with new or refurbished spare parts or products.
Career & Technical Education:
Career & Technical Education
Practical Skills Training, Medical Education