- Provides the ability to train with a standardized patient, manikin, or simulator using a monitor stand that includes a display, auto BP cuff, pulse ox, and thermometer, along with a separate glucometer
- Tablet control device used by the instructor can link 1 or more sets of equipment and control each set as a group, allowing the instructor to manage several patient profiles in real time
- When the student activates the related portion of the display for a device, the display will show the relevant information that the instructor has set for the patient (e.g., touching temperature on the display will display the patients temperature)
- Instructors tablet is then updated about the students actions as feedback
- Training system can support home health aide, CNA, nursing, and medical programs, as well as allied health training needs
- System and its components can also be integrated with other more advanced SimVS systems seamlessly
- Provides the ability to build out what parts of the simulation you need, when you need it, using a common system
- Includes instructor tablet, display tablet, glucometer display, BP cuff, pulse ox finger probe, temperature probe (thermometer), and wheeled stand with basket
- Approximately 12% or 1 out of every 8 newborns arrive prematurely
- Delivery of an extremely low birth weight infant (less than or equal to 1,000 g) remains to be an extreme medical emergency, requiring specialized techniques and equipment
- Entirely flexible
- Offers training opportunities for a number of commonly performed procedures
- Extraordinary realism is achieved with the preemies pose and lack of muscle tone
- Invaluable for simulation training in the care and handling techniques for infants requiring multiple medical interventions at the limits of viability
- Perfect for NICU, emergency medical response teams, flight medics, mock code scenarios, nursing schools, medical schools, hospitals, and family education
- Simple to use for simulation, requires no specialized equipment, and is compact and highly mobile
- Use for meeting objectives of the Neonatal Resuscitation Programs course curriculum
- Simulates a 25-week neonate
- Airway, fully intubatable
- Bilateral chest expansion or collapsed lung
- Chest tube placement care and maintenance
- Cleaning and diaper changing
- Cannulating umbilicus
- NG tube placement
- Multiple IV access sites
- Neural tube defect (myelomeningocele)
- Observation and measurement
- Replaceable airway
- Simulated breathing
- Skin and wound care with typical sites of skin breakdown shown
- Skin is very soft and lifelike
- Stoma care
- Various monitors, sensors, electrodes, etc., can be attached to the manikin wherever needed
- Micro-Preemie simulator comes with diaper, hat (color may vary), umbilicus, omphalocele, neural tube defect, bilateral chest block, unilateral chest block, airway, 3 cc syringe, 25-gauge butterfly needle, lubricant, and blood powder
- Item Weight: 31
- Assembly Required: No
What this warranty covers:
Nasco warrants that if this product proves to be defective in materials or workmanship within 60 months from the date on which the product was purchased, Nasco will, at Nasco’s discretion, repair or replace the product.
What this warranty does not cover:
This warranty does not cover defects or damages resulting from the use of the product in other than its normal and customary manner.
This warranty does not cover defects or damages from unauthorized design modifications, improper usage, improper storage, abuse, failure to follow maintenance procedures as outlined in the owner’s instruction manual, or other acts that are not the fault of Nasco, including damage caused by shipping.
This warranty does not cover cases, accessories, stains, cosmetic appearance, or normal replacement of disposable items.
This warranty does not cover transport costs and all risks of transport relating to the warranty of the product.
Only products manufactured at Nasco Plastics receive this warranty. All other products sold through Nasco, but manufactured elsewhere, are subject to the warranties supplied by the product manufacturer. These warranties may differ from the Nasco warranty.
If repairs are covered by this warranty, the purchaser will pay only the incidental expenses associated with the repair, including any shipping, handling, and related costs for sending the product to Nasco and for sending the product back to the purchaser. However, if the repairs are not covered by this limited warranty, the purchaser will be liable for all repair costs in addition to the costs of shipping and handling.
This warranty will be granted only when the original invoice or complete, legible sales receipt (indicating the date of purchase and product type) is presented together with the defective product.
This warranty will not apply if the serial number on the product has been altered, removed, or made illegible.
Nasco reserves the right (at its sole discretion) to replace spare parts of defective products or low-cost products with new or refurbished spare parts or products.
Practical Skills Training, Medical Education