The most advanced ALS trainer in its price range, the STAT Simulator brings you a full range of skills to practice on a life-size manikin. Standard ALS components of ECG rhythm recognition and defibrillation, airway maintenance, IV arm, and CPR features are augmented with this list of features:
- Automatic cardioversion upon defibrillation
- 17 rhythms
- Upper teeth break out with laryngoscope pressure
- Tongue edema and laryngospasm
- Combitube, LMA, LT, OPA, NPA, and ET devices work
- Bilateral chest decompression sites
- Bilateral chest tube insertion sites
- 12 pulse points (6 pairs) with 3 zones used to demonstrate BP loss
- Venous access from dorsal hand to upper arm with all major veins
- Practice sharps control, sterile technique, securing, titrating, phlebotomy
STAT Simulator comes assembled (except for knee joints) in its own hard carry case with wheels. Also supplied are replacement parts, shorts, instructions, and accessories. Consider (highly recommended) purchasing a defibrillation training cable to make your hands-free-pads training safer, cleaner, and more economical. Buy the cable made to fit your defibrillator manufacturer's unit. Not sure which cable will match your manufacturer? Contact our support team!
Measures 55x28x11, weighs 110 lbs. Made in the USA by Simulaids.
Please note : All Simulaids products are made to order, and there is typically a 2 week lead time. Please contact us before placing your order if you have a time crunch, and we will see what options are available.
|Manufacturer Part Number||101-300U|
|Product Weight||110 lbs.|
|Is the product made-to-order?||No|
Q & A
Q: Does this come with the rhythm generator?
A: It includes the rhythm generator, but ECG adapter cables must be purchased separately. Please call if you're unsure what cables you need.
Practical Skills Training