Simulating an adult male trunk with obvious anatomical mark, sternocleidomastoid muscle, sternal horn, clavicle, etc.
- Training of disinfection and scarf operation can be carried out
- It is possible to carry out wound disinfection training and use simulated iodine tincture to show the same effect in human life
- 5 kinds of wound: wound after removal of drainage tube, scar after incision, postoperative wound (short)
- Postoperative wound (middle) and postoperative wound (long)
- Designing simulated wounds at any part of the trunk, such as thyroidectomy
- Sternotomy, thoracotomy, liver surgery, appendectomy, nephrectomy, and other types of wounds
Packed weight: 17.6 lbs.
Dimensions: 33.8 in. x 21.6 in. x 14.9 in.
1 x Aseptic Surgery and Surgical Incision Design Training Model
|Product Dimensions||34 in. x 22 in. x 15 in.|
|Product Weight||17.6 lbs.|
|Is the product made-to-order?||No|
Medical Education, Practical Skills Training