Returns & Exchanges
At Anatomy Warehouse, our goal is to provide you with the best Customer Service, information, images, product materials to ensure that everything goes as smoothly as possible.
However, we also encourage you to shop with us and experiment with what products fit your needs, and understand that on occasion, you'll need to return or exchange something you've purchased. We make every effort to ensure that the return and exchange process is as quick and simple as possible for you.
We encourage you to review our Return and Exchange policy and procedure, outlined here:
All returns must meet the following criteria:
1. Item(s) being returned must be new, unused, and in their original packaging with all product materials. If the packaging was opened, the item(s) must be returned in resalable condition. Item(s) not returned in resalable condition will NOT be refunded. We will be happy to return them to you for a nominal shipping fee.
PLEASE NOTE: We do not accept returns on Anatomical Charts or Nursing Simulation Kits with medical supplies.
2. You must contact us within 14 days of receiving your order by emailing email@example.com and requesting an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. You should specify what item(s) you would like to return, and why. We will provide you with an RMA Number and return instructions via email. Return requests received after 14 days of receiving your order will be assessed a 10% Restocking Fee and return requests received after 30 days are not accommodated. RMA numbers are valid for 30 days from the date of issue. Returns received after 30 days from the RMA issue date, or received without an RMA Number, will automatically be subject to a non-negotiable 20% Restocking Fee.
3. If you need a different item, please place a new order for the replacement item(s) and return the item(s) you have received. The quickest way to ensure the processing of your replacement items is place a new order for the new item(s), and immediately request an RMA Number.
4. Returns are not accepted for instruments used in medical practices, such as replacement manikin parts or nursing skills training kits with medical supplies (e.g. needles, bandages, syringes, injection trainers, etc.). We also do not accept returns on Anatomical Charts.
5. To ensure quick, safe, and trackable travel of your return item(s), we highly encourage you to ship your return with the prepaid label we include with all return requests submitted through the form at the bottom of this page. To ensure prompt refunds, we encourage you to notify us once you've dropped off the return at your local FedEx, UPS, or USPS location. COD shipments will be refused outright.
By using the prepaid label, a portion of your refund amount will be deducted based on the item(s) you are returning. We will notify you of the amount to be deducted from your refund when we provide you with the prepaid return label. The amount is based on the size, weight and volume of the item(s) you are returning.
Note: You are not required to use a prepaid label from us, however, you are still required to get an RMA number from us before you send any products back. You can return products via a carrier of your choosing, but all other steps of our return policy and process must be adhered to for timely and accurate processing of your return and refund.
6. Refunds are for merchandise only. Shipping charges or costs are not refunded. The customer is responsible for all shipping charges unless the item was damaged upon receipt, in which case please contact our Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 business days of receiving the item. You will be asked to provide pictures of the damaged item(s) and the packaging it arrived in.
7. Returns are not available for closeout, discontinued, or clearance items. Items used in film or legal proceedings are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
8. All returns are subject to inspection and refunds will be issued at Anatomy Warehouse's sole discretion only.
Return Request Form
If you have any questions about whether a product you are considering ordering will comply with our Returns or Exchanges policy, we encourage you to contact the Support Team by phone, email, or Live Chat before placing an order with us.