With the training manikin SAM 3G, Cardionics has taken student engagement in auscultation education to the next level. The popular SAM 3G has palpable pulse and comes with 24 case videos, 12 echocardiogram videos and EKG waveforms of every heart sound. Additionally it is available in 7 languages: English, French, German, Polish, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish. Combined with the included Lesson Guide and phonocardiograms for each sound or condition, students will have access to everything they need to master their auscultation skills – including the recognition of a COVID-19 lung sound.
SAM 3G contains over 100 normal and abnormal cardiac, respiratory, bowel and bruit sounds of the highest and clearest quality. It also includes access to the Real Sounds Library, a collection of 24 real heart and lung sounds recorded from live patients. Using these valuable tools allows educators to create libraries that fit specific lectures and programs. And with built-in speakers, students can auscultate using their own stethoscope receiving crystal clear sounds. With SAM 3G®, there is no noise disturbance from interior mechanics.
Weighing just over 20 pounds, SAM 3G is portable and an easy to carry. Instructors can bring SAM 3G to the skills lab, classroom or auditorium - ensuring students spend adequate time practicing their auscultation skills. Teachers can also play videos of simulated case studies for students to grasp healthcare professional-to-patient interaction techniques.
Auscultation training with SAM 3G features:
- Comprehensive auscultation library consisting of 34 heart sounds, 11 heart-lung combinations, 45 lung sounds, 11 bowel sounds and 4 bruit sounds
- 24 Real Sounds, 24 study cases and 12 echocardiogram videos incorporated into the software
- ECG waveforms for all heart sounds
- Covid-19 auscultation lung sound
- Auscultation with any clinical stethoscope
- Palpable carotid pulse
- Software available in 7 languages: English, French, German, Polish, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish
- Delivered with a laptop with pre-installed software
- Hard-shell carrying case and speaker system for group instruction sold separately
- Available in light and dark skin version
- Unlimited technical support
- Portable SAM 3G male auscultation torso
- Laptop with pre-installed software
- Digital copy of SAM's Lesson Guide
- User manual
- Unlimited technical support
All SAM models are available as light or dark skin versions.
|SAM 3G||SAM II||SAM Basic||PAT||PAT Basic|
|Laptop with pre-installed software||✔||✔||-||✔||-|
|Stethoscope used||any stethoscope||any stethoscope||SimScope||any stethoscope||SimScope|
|Can be connected to the speaker system 1021753 for group instruction||✔||✔||-||✔||-|
|Phonocardiogram (recording of all the sounds made by the heart during a cardiac cycle)||✔||✔||-||✔||-|
|Sounds in the Real Sound Library||24||0||0||0||0|
|Echo Cardiogram Videos||12||0||0||0||0|
|Users can create and save own videos||✔||-||-||-||-|
|Users can setup password protected lectures||✔||✔||-||✔||-|
|Available in light and dark skin tone||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
What this warranty covers
- Cardionics warrants this product to be free of manufacturing defects in material and workmanship for a period of one (1) year
from the date of original consumer purchase from Cardionics or an authorized dealer.
- This written warranty is limited to the original consumer purchaser, transferable only by written authorization of Cardionics.
- All warranties, expressed or implied, made by Cardionics, including warranties of merchantability and fitness are limited to the one (1) year period of this warranty. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
- This warranty is limited to repair of the product or replacement thereof, at the discretion of Cardionics.
What this warranty does not cover
- This warranty does not cover defects or damage resulting from use of the product other than its normal, intended and customary use. This warranty does not cover defects or damages from abnormal use, abnormal conditions, improper storage, exposure to moisture or liquid, unauthorized modifications, repairs made by unauthorized personnel, unauthorized connections (those not described in this manual), misuse, neglect, abuse, accident, alternation, improper installation or other acts which are not the fault of Cardionics, including damage caused by shipping.
- Devices which have had the serial number removed or made illegible.
- Damage resulting from use of non-Cardionics approved accessories.
Practical Skills Training, Medical Education