|SAM 3G||SAM II||SAM Basic||PAT||PAT Basic|
|Laptop with pre-installed software||✔||✔||-||✔||-|
|Stethoscope used||any stethoscope||any stethoscope||SimScope||any stethoscope||SimScope|
Connects to Group Instruction Speaker System
|Sounds in the Real Sound Library||24||0||0||0||0|
|Echo Cardiogram Videos||12||0||0||0||0|
|Users can create and save own videos||✔||-||-||-||-|
|Users can setup password protected lectures||✔||✔||-||✔||-|
|Available in light and dark skin tone||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
*(Recording of all the sounds made by the heart during a cardiac cycle)
What this warranty covers
- Cardionics warrants this product to be free of manufacturing defects in material and workmanship for a period of one (1) year
from the date of original consumer purchase from Cardionics or an authorized dealer.
- This written warranty is limited to the original consumer purchaser, transferable only by written authorization of Cardionics.
- All warranties, expressed or implied, made by Cardionics, including warranties of merchantability and fitness are limited to the one (1) year period of this warranty. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
- This warranty is limited to repair of the product or replacement thereof, at the discretion of Cardionics.
What this warranty does not cover
- This warranty does not cover defects or damage resulting from use of the product other than its normal, intended and customary use. This warranty does not cover defects or damages from abnormal use, abnormal conditions, improper storage, exposure to moisture or liquid, unauthorized modifications, repairs made by unauthorized personnel, unauthorized connections (those not described in this manual), misuse, neglect, abuse, accident, alternation, improper installation or other acts which are not the fault of Cardionics, including damage caused by shipping.
- Devices which have had the serial number removed or made illegible.
- Damage resulting from use of non-Cardionics approved accessories.
Practical Skills Training, Medical Education