This Simulator has been developed to aid with the instruction, training, and practice of vital NG tube and tracheal care skills. The simulator is also designed for instruction of gastric care procedures through nasal and oral access.
- NG tube insertion and removal
- Feeding tube insertion and removal
- Gastric lavage and gavage
- Oral and nasal intubation
- Anatomy:Nasal cavity, oral cavity, teeth, tongue, uvula, epiglottis, trachea, bronchia, lungs, esophagus, stomach
- Key Features:
- Stomach may be filled with fluid
- Artificial carotid pulse
- The chest wall can be opened to reveal the stomach and lungs in order to observe operation process and the trainee's performance
- Versatility: Semireclining, prostration and lateral position is available, the head can rotate 45° to one side
Packed weight: 26.1 lbs.
Dimensions: 34.0 in. x 21.0 in. x 13.9 in
1 x NG Tube & Tracheal Care Simulator
1 x #16 gastric tube
1 x Inflating bulb
1 x Fluid reservoir
1 x Operation manual
Medical Education, Practical Skills Training
As someone who has been on the receiving end of a nasogastric tube, I know how important this skill trainer is for our team to master. This trainer mannequin is a beneficial tool to make sure our staff can do just that.