The Anatomy Lab Basic Parenteral Medication Preparation Kit includes all the basics when it comes to delivering medication parenterally.
If you're looking for a more robust kit, take a look at our Deluxe Parenteral Medication Preparation Kit (A-109263).
The Basic Parenteral Medication Preparation Kit includes:
- 1 x IV Injection Training Pad
- 1 x Practi-1 mL Mini Ampule, Tinted
- 1 x Practi-5 mL Ampule, Clear
- 1 x Amp Safety Breakers For 1/2 mL
- 1 x Amp Safety Breakers For 3/5 mL
- 2 x Filter Needle, 18G x 1.5 in.
- 4 x Blunt Fill Needle, 18G x 1 in.
- 1 x Luer Lock Syringe, 1 mL
- 1 x Luer Lock Syringe, 3 mL
- 1 x Luer Lock Syringe, 5 mL
- 1 x Luer Lock Syringe, 10 mL
- 1 x Practi-1 mL Mini Vial
- 1 x Practi-5 mL Vial
- 1 x Practi-Powder, Yellow, 10 mL
- 1 x Practi-10 mL Vial With Water
- 1 x IV Tubing Extension Set With Non-Bonded Luer Adaptor
- 1 x Disposable Absorbant Pad
- 5 x Hand Sanitizing Wipes
- 10 x Alcohol Prep Pads
- 2 x Sterile Nonwoven 4-Ply Gauze Pad, 2 in. x 2 in.
- 1 x Phlebotomy Sharps Container, Red, 1 qt.
- 5 x Syringe Medication Label
- 5 x Blank Medical-Healthcare Label, White/Blue
- 5 x Medium Sized Gloves, Nitrile, Latex-Free Gloves, Non-Sterile, Powder Free
Is this kit missing just one or two components? Are you looking for something a little more customized? Please reach out to our support team on how we can assist you and your higher education institution with a customized kit tailored to your curriculum.