The U.S. version of this item is not available until later this year. Please inquire if you have an international request.
The ECMO Trainer Professional MK2 is an innovative simulator designed for healthcare professionals to practice and enhance their skills in Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation (ECMO) procedures. This realistic simulator can be utilized for a wide range of training scenarios, including cannulation, circuit management, troubleshooting, and emergency response. The ECMO Trainer Professional MK2 is the perfect tool for healthcare professionals to enhance their knowledge and skills in this critical area of healthcare.
This training model features:
- Arterial and venous circulation, both operated with automated pumps which can be adjusted in flow volume and pulsating rate.
- A real patient can be simulated with all conditions that may happen during the procedure.
- The model is suitable for VA- and VV-ECMO.
- The arteries do have a lumen of 8 mm, the veins of 10 mm and allow the use of common catheter types without any problems.
- The three puncture pads are made of ultrasound capable material which allows ultrasound control of the needle until it reaches the vessel tube.
- One at the left femoral puncture site
- One at the right femoral puncture site
- One at the jugular puncture site
- Use with a real ECMO machine and observe fluid volume for realistic operation of the machine.
- The contact points can be connected to a 4-lead ECG simulator (not included).
- The veins also do have connectors for flow rate measurement.
Because of the big diameters of the common cannulas big puncture holes are left after withdrawing the cannula, so the simulator has an integrated tube management system that allows the replacement of the vessel tubes within a few seconds and avoids the loss of precious training time due to vessel replacement.
The tubing reservoirs are integrated into the model base invisibly; the base also works as lower part of the transport case with trolley rollers. The water reservoir and pump system are separated and can be connected to the trainer easily by quick lock connectors.