This high-quality practice model for esophago-gastro-duodenoscopy allows insertion and navigation of an endoscope from esophagus to duodenum.
Special soft materials reproduce the gastrointestinal tract lifelike, allowing training of endoscopy as on real humans. The internal structures look lifelike in the endoscope and also behave like real tissue. The tongue, larynx, esophagus, stomach and duodenum are shown. The mouth, esophagus and duodenum can be swapped out and replaced with optional higher difficulty modules. The basic model comes in difficulty level 1, levels 2 and 3 can be ordered as accessories.
The model has polyps in 4 stages as well as an ulcer to practice navigation and diagnosis.
The following exercises can be performed:
- Navigation training from mouth to duodenum.
- Clipping (if this option is used, the stomach must be changed after some exercises)
- Biopsy (if this option is used, the stomach must be changed after some exercises)
- Sling training (if the sling is tightened completely, the stomach must be changed after some exercises)
- Product dimensions: 31.5 in. x 23.6 in. x 13.4 in.
- Product weight: 30 lbs.
- Made in Germany