One of our most advanced training manikins, KERi has a non-age specific appearance, and features a complete and lifelike range of motion, making it easy to position in a variety of realistic positions - Just like a real person! The manikin is full size at 58"; tall, lightweight at 28 lbs, and has a female appearance. It can easily be converted to male with the removal of wig and attachment of male genitals.
- Normal and Cancerous Mole
- Stage 1 Sacral Ulcer
- Dilated and Constricted pupils
- Reddened Skin Folds
- Patient Care Simulation:
- Bandaging and Wound Dressing
- Bed Baths
- Clothing Changes
- Denture Placement and Removal, Upper and Lower
- Ear Canal Irrigation, Otic Drops, and Hearing Aid Placement
- Eye Irrigation
- Finger and Toe Manipulation with Bandaging - Flexible and Individually Molded
- Hair Care Washing and Combing
- Intramuscular Injection Sites: Arm, Thigh, Buttock
- Oral and Nasal Hygiene: Lavage, Gavage, and Suctioning
- Ostomy Care: Ileostomy and Colostomy Tissue
- Maintenance and Appliance Application, Lavage, and Suctioning
- Patient Positioning
- Patient Transfer Techniques
- Tracheostomy Care, Lavage and Suctioning
The complete KERi Manikin also includes:
- Gastrostomy Procedures, Lavage and Gavage
- Enema Administration, Female Only
- Urinary Catheterization, Female and Uncircumcised Male
- Pap Smears and Douching
- Prostate Exam, Stage B
- Nasogastric Tube Placement
- Internal Fluid Reservoirs
Ideal for OBRA Required Training. Life/form 5 Year Warranty. Carry case not included.
Product Dimensions: 37 in. x 21 in. x 11 in.
Product Weight: 34 lbs.
Made in the USA by Nasco.
What this warranty covers:
Nasco warrants that if this product proves to be defective in materials or workmanship within 60 months from the date on which the product was purchased, Nasco will, at Nasco’s discretion, repair or replace the product.
What this warranty does not cover:
This warranty does not cover defects or damages resulting from the use of the product in other than its normal and customary manner.
This warranty does not cover defects or damages from unauthorized design modifications, improper usage, improper storage, abuse, failure to follow maintenance procedures as outlined in the owner’s instruction manual, or other acts that are not the fault of Nasco, including damage caused by shipping.
This warranty does not cover cases, accessories, stains, cosmetic appearance, or normal replacement of disposable items.
This warranty does not cover transport costs and all risks of transport relating to the warranty of the product.
Only products manufactured at Nasco Plastics receive this warranty. All other products sold through Nasco, but manufactured elsewhere, are subject to the warranties supplied by the product manufacturer. These warranties may differ from the Nasco warranty.
If repairs are covered by this warranty, the purchaser will pay only the incidental expenses associated with the repair, including any shipping, handling, and related costs for sending the product to Nasco and for sending the product back to the purchaser. However, if the repairs are not covered by this limited warranty, the purchaser will be liable for all repair costs in addition to the costs of shipping and handling.
This warranty will be granted only when the original invoice or complete, legible sales receipt (indicating the date of purchase and product type) is presented together with the defective product.
This warranty will not apply if the serial number on the product has been altered, removed, or made illegible.
Nasco reserves the right (at its sole discretion) to replace spare parts of defective products or low-cost products with new or refurbished spare parts or products.
Practical Skills Training