- Features the realism of appearance and performance necessary to provide realistic practice for trainees
- Easy to set up and use, this valuable training aid is ideal for practice and demonstration in drawing arterial blood samples for monitoring blood gases
- Identify puncture locations through palpation of the pulse at either the radial or brachial sites
- Realistic arterial pressure produces a realistic backflow of blood in the syringe, confirming proper needle location in the artery
- Periodic use of the tubing sealant provided will extend the life of the Skin/Artery Kit
- Arm has one artery tubing section installed
- Includes two 3 cc syringes with needles, fluid supply bag, two replacement sections of artery, one pint Life/form arterial blood, tubing sealant, instruction manual, and soft carry case
- Fluid supply stand not included
- Cannot place arterial lines
- Item Weight: 17
- Assembly Required: No
- Color: Dark
Product Dimensions: 28 in. x 13 in. x 5 in.
Product Weight: 17 lbs.
What this warranty covers:
Nasco warrants that if this product proves to be defective in materials or workmanship within 60 months from the date on which the product was purchased, Nasco will, at Nasco’s discretion, repair or replace the product.
What this warranty does not cover:
This warranty does not cover defects or damages resulting from the use of the product in other than its normal and customary manner.
This warranty does not cover defects or damages from unauthorized design modifications, improper usage, improper storage, abuse, failure to follow maintenance procedures as outlined in the owner’s instruction manual, or other acts that are not the fault of Nasco, including damage caused by shipping.
This warranty does not cover cases, accessories, stains, cosmetic appearance, or normal replacement of disposable items.
This warranty does not cover transport costs and all risks of transport relating to the warranty of the product.
Only products manufactured at Nasco Plastics receive this warranty. All other products sold through Nasco, but manufactured elsewhere, are subject to the warranties supplied by the product manufacturer. These warranties may differ from the Nasco warranty.
If repairs are covered by this warranty, the purchaser will pay only the incidental expenses associated with the repair, including any shipping, handling, and related costs for sending the product to Nasco and for sending the product back to the purchaser. However, if the repairs are not covered by this limited warranty, the purchaser will be liable for all repair costs in addition to the costs of shipping and handling.
This warranty will be granted only when the original invoice or complete, legible sales receipt (indicating the date of purchase and product type) is presented together with the defective product.
This warranty will not apply if the serial number on the product has been altered, removed, or made illegible.
Nasco reserves the right (at its sole discretion) to replace spare parts of defective products or low-cost products with new or refurbished spare parts or products.
Practical Skills Training, Medical Education