- Enables accurate and effective training with apps and sensor kit
- Student and instructor apps provide real-time feedback and feature adult capabilities, as well as a realistic interface
- Basic Buddy manikin simple to assemble and maintain
- Provides an open airway using the head-tilt/chin-lift method with a visible chest rise when ventilated
- Offers an easy-to-simulate obstructed airway
- Xiphoid process provides anatomical reference point for hand placement and compressions
- Training data is saved digitally on the phone or tablet
- 5-year warranty on manikin
- 1-year limited warranty on Basic Buddy Plus add-on kit hardware
- NOTE: Use only AED training devices. When using foam-bodied manikins for AED training, use only pads designed for foam bodies.
- *Student and instructor apps run on Apple iPhone devices. Apple iPad version apps will be available February 2019. Android version apps will be available in the first half of 2019. (iPad, Android, and Apple tablet/phone not included).
- 5 manikins with head
- 5 adult foam compression blocks (for use with manikin only)
- 50 lung/mouth protection bags
- 5 lung insertion tools
- CPR add-on kit student* and instructor* apps
- 5 add-on kits
- 5 breath modules (each breath module includes lung/mouth protection bags with breath module holders)
- Instruction manuals
- Requires 2 AAA batteries per kit (not included)
- Item Weight: 37
- Assembly Required: No
- Career & Technical Education: Health Sciences
- Collections: Career & Technical Education
Product Dimensions: 23 in. x 20 in. x 20 in.
Product Weight: 32 lbs.
What this warranty covers:
Nasco warrants that if this product proves to be defective in materials or workmanship within 60 months from the date on which the product was purchased, Nasco will, at Nasco’s discretion, repair or replace the product.
What this warranty does not cover:
This warranty does not cover defects or damages resulting from the use of the product in other than its normal and customary manner.
This warranty does not cover defects or damages from unauthorized design modifications, improper usage, improper storage, abuse, failure to follow maintenance procedures as outlined in the owner’s instruction manual, or other acts that are not the fault of Nasco, including damage caused by shipping.
This warranty does not cover cases, accessories, stains, cosmetic appearance, or normal replacement of disposable items.
This warranty does not cover transport costs and all risks of transport relating to the warranty of the product.
Only products manufactured at Nasco Plastics receive this warranty. All other products sold through Nasco, but manufactured elsewhere, are subject to the warranties supplied by the product manufacturer. These warranties may differ from the Nasco warranty.
If repairs are covered by this warranty, the purchaser will pay only the incidental expenses associated with the repair, including any shipping, handling, and related costs for sending the product to Nasco and for sending the product back to the purchaser. However, if the repairs are not covered by this limited warranty, the purchaser will be liable for all repair costs in addition to the costs of shipping and handling.
This warranty will be granted only when the original invoice or complete, legible sales receipt (indicating the date of purchase and product type) is presented together with the defective product.
This warranty will not apply if the serial number on the product has been altered, removed, or made illegible.
Nasco reserves the right (at its sole discretion) to replace spare parts of defective products or low-cost products with new or refurbished spare parts or products.
Career & Technical Education:
Career & Technical Education
Practical Skills Training, Medical Education