- Practice intradermal injections safely and conveniently with the Life/form Intradermal Injection Simulator
- Unit consists of a casting molded from a real forearm from the wrist to just below the elbow
- Life/form soft vinyl skin provides realistic feel and appearance to ensure a realistic training experience
- Eight sites for practicing intracutaneous injections
- If fluid is properly injected, a characteristic skin welt will form
- Welt is removed by withdrawing the fluid after practice
- Each site is reusable by dozens of students
- Includes arm section with eight injection sites, 2-oz. bottle of liquid skin repair, syringe, instruction manual, and storage box
- Included intradermal sealant will extend the life of skin, however, skin is not replaceable and the simulator will eventually need replacement
- Item Weight: 3
- Assembly Required: No
- Color: Dark
Product Dimensions: 13 in. x 11 in. x 5 in.
Product Weight: 2.25 lbs.
What this warranty covers:
Nasco warrants that if this product proves to be defective in materials or workmanship within 60 months from the date on which the product was purchased, Nasco will, at Nasco’s discretion, repair or replace the product.
What this warranty does not cover:
This warranty does not cover defects or damages resulting from the use of the product in other than its normal and customary manner.
This warranty does not cover defects or damages from unauthorized design modifications, improper usage, improper storage, abuse, failure to follow maintenance procedures as outlined in the owner’s instruction manual, or other acts that are not the fault of Nasco, including damage caused by shipping.
This warranty does not cover cases, accessories, stains, cosmetic appearance, or normal replacement of disposable items.
This warranty does not cover transport costs and all risks of transport relating to the warranty of the product.
Only products manufactured at Nasco Plastics receive this warranty. All other products sold through Nasco, but manufactured elsewhere, are subject to the warranties supplied by the product manufacturer. These warranties may differ from the Nasco warranty.
If repairs are covered by this warranty, the purchaser will pay only the incidental expenses associated with the repair, including any shipping, handling, and related costs for sending the product to Nasco and for sending the product back to the purchaser. However, if the repairs are not covered by this limited warranty, the purchaser will be liable for all repair costs in addition to the costs of shipping and handling.
This warranty will be granted only when the original invoice or complete, legible sales receipt (indicating the date of purchase and product type) is presented together with the defective product.
This warranty will not apply if the serial number on the product has been altered, removed, or made illegible.
Nasco reserves the right (at its sole discretion) to replace spare parts of defective products or low-cost products with new or refurbished spare parts or products.
Practical Skills Training, Medical Education