- Suction Assisted Laryngoscopy and Airway Decontamination (S.A.L.A.D.) simulator uses suction to enhance first pass success-laryngoscopy (FPS-L) with a non-anesthetized patient in active emesis
- Simulates a non-anesthetized patient for practicing intubation, ventilation, and suction
- Practice oral, digital, and nasal intubation, as well as E.T., E.O.A., P.T.L, L.M.A., Combitube, and King System insertion
- Permits suction techniques, and proper cuff inflation with active emesis
- Anatomy and landmarks include teeth, tongue, oral and nasal pharynx, larynx, epiglottis, arytenoids, false cords, true vocal cords, trachea, esophagus, and cricoid cartilage
- Offers room to maneuver and a slightly anterior position, making the simulator great for introductory classes as well as advanced students
- Apply cricoid pressure to change the position of the trachea and close the esophagus
- Rigid suction catheter distracts lower mandible and tongue to permit laryngoscope insertion
- Realistically practice the Sellick maneuver
- Features durable, rugged, 1-piece construction
- Manual carotid pulse
- Includes Airway Larry Adult Airway Management Trainer Head, suction canister with 2 right-angle tubing adapters, gallon container with hand pump, two simulated latex-free lungs, thickener, rigid suction catheter, two 3-ft. lengths of clear vinyl tubing, pump spray lubricant, 5 red caps with white fittings, tubing couplings, 5 pinch clamps, #10 spanner bit, and carrying case with handle
- Item Weight: 22
- Assembly Required: No
What this warranty covers:
Nasco warrants that if this product proves to be defective in materials or workmanship within 60 months from the date on which the product was purchased, Nasco will, at Nasco’s discretion, repair or replace the product.
What this warranty does not cover:
This warranty does not cover defects or damages resulting from the use of the product in other than its normal and customary manner.
This warranty does not cover defects or damages from unauthorized design modifications, improper usage, improper storage, abuse, failure to follow maintenance procedures as outlined in the owner’s instruction manual, or other acts that are not the fault of Nasco, including damage caused by shipping.
This warranty does not cover cases, accessories, stains, cosmetic appearance, or normal replacement of disposable items.
This warranty does not cover transport costs and all risks of transport relating to the warranty of the product.
Only products manufactured at Nasco Plastics receive this warranty. All other products sold through Nasco, but manufactured elsewhere, are subject to the warranties supplied by the product manufacturer. These warranties may differ from the Nasco warranty.
If repairs are covered by this warranty, the purchaser will pay only the incidental expenses associated with the repair, including any shipping, handling, and related costs for sending the product to Nasco and for sending the product back to the purchaser. However, if the repairs are not covered by this limited warranty, the purchaser will be liable for all repair costs in addition to the costs of shipping and handling.
This warranty will be granted only when the original invoice or complete, legible sales receipt (indicating the date of purchase and product type) is presented together with the defective product.
This warranty will not apply if the serial number on the product has been altered, removed, or made illegible.
Nasco reserves the right (at its sole discretion) to replace spare parts of defective products or low-cost products with new or refurbished spare parts or products.
Practical Skills Training, Medical Education