This simulator is designed for handson training and assessment in lumbar puncture and epidural procedures.
- Skin preparation
- Palpation of landmarks
- Palpation of lumbar spinous process
- Needle positioning and insertion
- Collection of cerebrospinal fluid (CSF)
- CSF pressure measurement
- Multiple operations available, including lumbar puncture, epidural puncture, spinal anesthesia, saddle anesthesia, caudal block, lumbar sympathetic block, combined spinal-epidural block, CSF measurement
- Replaceable fluid tubes and puncture pad
- Key Features:
- CSF available after successful operation
- Left-lateral position widens the spaces between spinous processes
- Clear landmarks
Packed weight: 43.2 lbs.
Dimensions: 36.0 in. x 27.7 in. x 20.8 in.
1 x Adult Lumbar Puncture Simulator
1 x Lumbar puncture needle?0.7mm*90mm?
1 x Fluid reservoir
1 x Syringe
1 x Operation manual
|Product Dimensions||36 in. x 28 in. x 21 in.|
|Product Weight||43.2 lbs.|
|Is the product made-to-order?||No|
Medical Education, Practical Skills Training