Realistic Amputated and Trauma Bleeding Arm is designed for easy, rapid trauma bandaging and hemostasis.
- When the tourniquet is applied correctly, the bleeding will cease
- Ideally for training staff to prepare them to manage trauma stabilization
- Bandaging strapping & hemostasis Training
- Realism of appearance and performance necessary to provide realistic practice for trainees
- By offering 2 in 1 with the option of bleeding or non-bleeding presentation
- Includes a amputate arm (above the elbow joint tourniquet on upper arm to stem bleeding for amputation leg use) and a trauma arm packable wound.
- Deltoid injection
Packed weight: 5.7 lbs.
Dimensions: 26.9 in. x 6.2 in. x 5.5 in.
1 x Amputated and Trauma Bleeding Arm
1 x Infusing bag
1 x Operation manual
|Product Dimensions||27 in. x 6 in. x 6 in.|
|Product Weight||5.7 lbs.|
|Is the product made-to-order?||No|
Medical Education, Practical Skills Training