This manikin is practicable for performing tracheostomy caring skills for patients and caregivers.
- Neonatal tracheotomy care
- Daily care including bathing, wrapping, changing clothes and nappy
- Anatomy: A life-size neonate with movable shoulder, hip, knee and neck joint
- Realism: Upper and lower limbs are removable
- Key Features:
- Anterior tracheotomy incision
- Tracheal cannula
Packed weight: 2.6 lbs.
Dimensions: 20.2 in. x 8.2 in. x 5.5 in
1 x Infant Tracheostomy Care Manikin
1 x 3.5mm Tracheal cannula
1 x Baby diapers
Q & A
Q: Does the inner cannula come out of the trach for teaching purposes?
A: Yes, it does have the inner cannulation capability.
Medical Education, Practical Skills Training