Practice and demonstrate standard bandaging procedures.
- Stump bandaging training methods including circular oblique, spiral wrappings as well as reverse-spiral and recurrent fold, abdomen multiple-ends bandaging are available
- Realism of appearance and performance necessary to provide realistic practice for trainees
- One leg is amputated below the knee; the other at mid-thigh
- The lower torso is representative of a patient in a supine position with legs slightly abducted
- With anatomic landmarks including navel, anterior superior iliac spine, genitalia, buttocks cleft
- May carrying the bandage around the body over the uninvolved hip at the level of the iliac crest
Packed weight: 63.9 lbs.
Dimensions: 34.0 in. x 21.0 in. x 13.9 in
1 x Lower Stump Bandaging Simulator
1 x Operation manual
|Product Dimensions||34 in. x 21 in. x 14 in.|
|Product Weight||63.9 lbs.|
|Is the product made-to-order?||No|
Medical Education, Practical Skills Training