This model will allow emergency medical personnel to develop the needed skills in pneumothorax procedure before administering to a live patient.
- Needle decompression of tension pneumothorax
- Anatomy: Clavicle, ribs, manubriosternal joint, mammilla
- Realism: Needle decompression air chambers provide realistic release of air on insertion of needle
- Key Features:
- This model accepts needle thoracotomy in the second intercostal space in the midclavicular line, or the fourth-fifth intercostal space in the mid-axillary line
- A "pop"; is felt as the needle enters the thoracic cavity
- Air inflation pedal
- Versatility: Replaceable air chambers
Packed weight: 16.2 lbs.
Dimensions: 23.0 in. x 18.8 in. x 12.4 in
1 x Pneumothorax Simulator
1 x Foot pump
1 x Air bag
1 x Operation manual
Medical Education, Practical Skills Training
Nice simulator. This gives our students practice inserting the needle before they have to administer to the patient.
The simulator helped me learn just in time for an exam!! The features are pretty basic but it did exactly what I needed.