This transparent model allows observing anatomical pelvic structure and practicing of the proper insertion. Trainees can experience actual resistance and pressure as they would with a real patient.
- Catheter placement
- Withdrawal of catheter
- Bladder irrigation
- Correct handling of anatomy
- Anatomy: Ureter, bladder, urethra, genitals
- Realism: Supple urethra and resistant sphincter providing realistic response
- Key Features:
- Urine (water) actually flows when catheter is inserted properly
- Trainees can feel realistic urethrostenosis and curvature
- The penis can be adjusted to make an angle of 60° with abdomen
- An external fluid bag provides simulated urine, using non-return valve technology to ensure that the catheter is removed without leakage
Packed weight: 12.7 lbs.
Dimensions: 23.0 in. x 18.8 in. x 12.4 in
1 x Transparent Male Catheterization Model
1 x 14# catheter
1 x Fluid reservoir
1 x Operation manual
Q & A
Q: What size catheter is compatible with this catheter trainer?
A: This model is designed to be used with a #14 catheter. It is possible to use smaller catheters, but use of a larger catheter may damage the model.
Medical Education, Practical Skills Training
The realism of the penis made this model work for us.
The transparency throws off the realistic appearance, but it is kind of cool to see inside.