Understanding Prostate Cancer, Third Edition, provides essential information on prostate cancer in a highly illustrated, easy-to-understand manner. The third edition has been completely revised, bringing it up to date with current guidelines. This chart describes the role of the prostate and defines prostate cancer, including updated information on risk factors, screening, staging, and more. It features a new layout and a new Gleason score table, making it a valuable tool for oncology and urology patient education.
- What Is Prostate Cancer?
- Risk Factors
- Signs and Symptoms
- NEW table! Gleason Score and Grade Group
- Prognostic Staging
- Normal prostate in context of the surrounding anatomy
- Digital rectal exam (DRE)
- Transrectal biopsy
- Histologic patterns from well differentiated to poorly differentiated
- Large, annotated illustrations of stages I through IV of prostate cancer
This chart measures 20" x 26" inches and is made of heavy paper that is laminated with grommets at the top corners for wall display.
Printed in the USA by Anatomical Chart Company.