Simulaids Xtreme Trauma Wound Kit contains (12) lifelike look and feel wounds plus all the accessories you need for preparing your victims for training. Wounds can be used on manikins or humans, and many of the wounds have been designed to bleed for a more realistic effect. Wounds are easily cleaned and can be reused many times. Wounds cover a wide range of locations, including face, eyes, chest, arms, leg, and more.
- 1 bleeding open wrist fracture
- 1 bleeding open rib fracture
- 1 half-face chemical burn
- 1 right hand 4th degree chemical burn
- 1 dorsal hand 4th degree chemical burn
- 1 bleeding open humerus fracture
- 1 bleeding exposed denture avulsion
- 1 bleeding open skull fracture
- 1 burned face
- 1 bleeding skin laceration
- 1 bleeding major muscle laceration
- 1 bleeding open ankle dislocation
- 1 red grease paint, 2 oz.
- 1 white grease paint, 2 oz.
- 1 brown grease paint, 2 oz.
- 1 blue grease paint, 2 oz.
- 1 casualty simulation wax, 8 oz.
- 3 blood powder packages for 1 gallon
- 1 coagulant blood, 4 oz.
- 1 methyl cellulose for blood
- 1 broken glass
- 3 spirit gum, 1 oz. with brush
Dimensions: 21 in x 10 in x 10 in.
Ship weight: 12 lbs.
Made in the USA by Simulaids.
Please note: All Simulaids products are made to order, and there is typically a 2 week lead time.
Please contact us before placing your order if you have a time crunch, and we will see what options are available.