About the Axis Scientific Endocrine System Model Set:
Every system in the human body plays a vital role in helping us function, but the Endocrine system is one of the most important. It is responsible for the regulation of our hormones and many other important functions like maintaining heart rate, metabolism and body temperature. That's why Axis Scientific wants you to have an easy demonstration tool that will help anyone study or present information on the pituitary, adrenal, thyroid, and parathyroid glands. Taking it a step further, this model includes a testis (the singular form of testes) and a dissected ovary with fallopian tubes.
What is Included?
- This product comes mounted on a base, which means you can hang it on the wall for display, set it on a table, or hold up for demonstration even easier.
- None of the parts can be removed on this model, but there are 7 parts included on the base.
- Full-Color Manual
- Three-year Warranty by Axis Scientific
What we love about this Seven-Piece Endocrine Set:
- Bright colors, so it's nice to look at or display!
- Each model is tactile and features different life-like textures.
- You can mount it on the wall.
- There's a comprehensive product manual included that details what you're looking at (just in case you're not sure).
- It's lightweight and compact, but still includes a lot of details and information.
- By itself, the product is 20.75 in. x 15 in. x 4 in. and weighs 3.75 lbs.
- When we ship it in the box, the product is 21 in. x 4 in. x 15.5 in. and weighs 4.9 lbs.
- The base height alone is 1 inch.
Q & A
Q: Can you remove the pieces from the base?
A: You cannot remove these pieces from the base. Each part includes bold, vivid colors, so you will be able to visualize all the details.
Q: Can this be purchase as part of a set with other systems?
A: Axis Scientific currently carries a wide range of sets, including Respiratory and Urinary, for example. If there's something specific you're looking for, you can contact our Support Team by phone, email or chat!
Q: Is this appropriate for younger audiences?
A: Education is for all ages and we make products that are accessible to everyone. Each piece is modeled after its real-life counterpart and is meant to be used as an educational tool for anyone, including beginners and professionals. With a teacher or adult guiding the way, young children can also learn about the endocrine system!
Warranty Period: 3 Years
Quality You Can Trust
Virtually unique among anatomical model manufacturers, Axis Scientific does not require you to send back your model for inspection before a replacement or refund is issued. You also will not pay to return a defective product or incur unnecessary additional shipping charges before you get a replacement. Axis Scientific guarantees you will get a replacement under the standard Three Year Warranty.
20.75 in. x 15 in. x 4 in.
Height of Base: