Cardiovascular Disease, Third Edition is a useful chart featuring artwork from Anatomical Chart Company that presents normal heart anatomy and various cardiovascular diseases. All illustrations are labeled, and diseases are textually explained.
Normal heart anatomy featured:
- Posterior and anterior views
- Coronary arteries
- Conduction system
- Electrocardiogram (ECG) and the cardiac cycle
Cardiovascular diseases illustrated and explained:
- Coronary heart disease
- Polyarteritis nodosa (PAN)
- Myocardial infarction (heart attack)
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Cerebrovascular accident (stroke)
- Left ventricular hypertrophy (LVH)
- Heart failure
- Kawasaki disease
Size: 20 in. x 26 in.
Printed in the United States.
Medical Education, Medical Illustration