Emergency rescue training for people of all ages is incredibly important - Don't overlook our animal, friends!. Casper The CPR Dog Trainer Simulator serves both veterinarian and lay persons in the instruction of CPR.
This simulator incorporates all the necessary features for teaching basic dog CPR, it can demonstrate the correct:
- Rescue position for administering CPR
- Tongue movement for clearing the airway and sealing the oral space
- Position for checking femoral pulse
- Hand position for compressions
- Procedure and depth of compressions
- Procedure for rescue breathing via mouth-to-snout
The individual-use airway/lung system is a proven method for eliminating cross-contamination between students and each student discards the airway after the day's instruction ends.
The system needs no tools to install and removes with a gentle tug. When the student ventilates the manikin, the dog's chest will rise in proportion to the volume of air instilled.
Casper comes in a box with a convenient carry handle, is supplied with 100 airway systems, and has a squeeze bulb for generating femoral pulses.
Product Dimensions: 28 in. x 23 in. x 10 in.
Product Weight: 15 lbs.