Life size foot skeleton with representation of the ligamentous apparatus with related muscles. All bones of the foot as well as start of tibia and fibula are represented separately.
The following muscles with ligaments are present:
- Flexor digitorum longus muscle
- Posterior tibial muscle
- Flexor hallucis longus muscle
- Peroneus longus muscle
- Peroneus brevis muscle
- Extensor hallucis longus muscle
- Extensor digitorum longus muscle
- Tibialis anterior muscle
- Superior fibular retinaculum
- Inferior extensor retinaculum of foot
- Soleus muscle
- Flexor digitorum brevis muscle.
With removable stand and Key Card in Latin, German and English.
3 Year WarrantyView AllClose
Medical Education, Medical Illustration, Patient Consultation