- Revolutionary, realistic training arm provides complete venous access for IV therapy and phlebotomy, plus sites for intramuscular and intradermal injections
- Extensive 8-line vascular system allows practice of venipuncture at all primary and secondary locations, including starting IVs and introducing over-the-needle IV catheters
- Complete venous access to Basilic V., Cephalic V., Digital V., Dorsal Metacarpal V., Median Basilic V., Accessory Cephalic V., extensive venipuncture system, flexible fingers and wrist, intradermal injections, intramuscular injections, Median Antebrachial V., Median Cephalic V., Median Cubital V., replaceable skin, veins, and Thumb V.
- Intramuscular injections may be performed in the deltoid muscle and intradermal injection sites are located in the upper arm
- Intradermal injections using distilled water will create characteristic skin welts at designated sites on the upper arm
- Soft, flexible fingers are molded separately with extreme attention paid to every detail - right down to the fingerprints!
- Flexion of the wrist helps develop manipulation skills
- Skin rolls as the veins are palpated and a discernable pop is felt when entering the veins
- Fine details of the skin to make the arm look and feel alive
- Valves in the veins can be seen and palpated on the skin surface
- Skin and veins are completely replaceable
- Under normal use, hundreds of injections may be performed
- Includes simulated blood, one 3 cc syringe, one 12 cc syringe, needle, 2 fluid bags, instruction manual, and soft carry case
- Fluid supply stand not included
Complete Venous Access:
- Basilic V.
- Cephalic V.
- Digital V.
- Dorsal Metacarpal V.
- Median Basilic V.
- Accessory Cephalic V.
- Extensive Venipuncture System
- Flexible Fingers and Wrist
- Intradermal Injections
- Intramuscular Injections
- Median Antebrachial V.
- Median Cephalic V.
- Median Cubital V.
- Replaceable Skin and Veins
- Thumb V. Download IV Arm Troubleshooting Tips
- Item Weight: 22
- Assembly Required: No
- Color: Medium
- Career & Technical Education: Health Sciences
- Collections: Career & Technical Education
Product Dimensions: 35 in. x 11 in. x 6 in.
Product Weight: 17 lbs.
Q & A
Q: What are the dimensions of this Injection Arm?
A: The arm size is 32" long and 6" width at the shoulder with 4"
What this warranty covers:
Nasco warrants that if this product proves to be defective in materials or workmanship within 60 months from the date on which the product was purchased, Nasco will, at Nasco’s discretion, repair or replace the product.
What this warranty does not cover:
This warranty does not cover defects or damages resulting from the use of the product in other than its normal and customary manner.
This warranty does not cover defects or damages from unauthorized design modifications, improper usage, improper storage, abuse, failure to follow maintenance procedures as outlined in the owner’s instruction manual, or other acts that are not the fault of Nasco, including damage caused by shipping.
This warranty does not cover cases, accessories, stains, cosmetic appearance, or normal replacement of disposable items.
This warranty does not cover transport costs and all risks of transport relating to the warranty of the product.
Only products manufactured at Nasco Plastics receive this warranty. All other products sold through Nasco, but manufactured elsewhere, are subject to the warranties supplied by the product manufacturer. These warranties may differ from the Nasco warranty.
If repairs are covered by this warranty, the purchaser will pay only the incidental expenses associated with the repair, including any shipping, handling, and related costs for sending the product to Nasco and for sending the product back to the purchaser. However, if the repairs are not covered by this limited warranty, the purchaser will be liable for all repair costs in addition to the costs of shipping and handling.
This warranty will be granted only when the original invoice or complete, legible sales receipt (indicating the date of purchase and product type) is presented together with the defective product.
This warranty will not apply if the serial number on the product has been altered, removed, or made illegible.
Nasco reserves the right (at its sole discretion) to replace spare parts of defective products or low-cost products with new or refurbished spare parts or products.
Career & Technical Education:
Career & Technical Education
Practical Skills Training, Medical Education