The PAT BASIC trainer engages the technology of the SimScope stethoscope to simulate pediatric heart, lung, and bowel sounds utilizing a large sounds library. Using the provided SimScope stethoscope, users are able to access a large variety of pathological conditions in order to customize scenarios. By placing the SimScope over the anatomically correct locations of PAT BASIC, the programmed sounds will be played through the scope, allowing for students to employ and enhance their diagnostic skills. The optional SimScope WiFi upgrade enables wireless communication between the Simscope and PAT BASIC manikin, allowing users to change sounds remotely or to use in conjunction with a scenario-based simulation. PAT BASIC consists of a male manikin, a SimScope or SimScope WiFi, the SimScope software and site license, a USB cable, 1 SAM t-shirt and a user's manual.
What this warranty covers
- Cardionics warrants this product to be free of manufacturing defects in material and workmanship for a period of one (1) year
from the date of original consumer purchase from Cardionics or an authorized dealer.
- This written warranty is limited to the original consumer purchaser, transferable only by written authorization of Cardionics.
- All warranties, expressed or implied, made by Cardionics, including warranties of merchantability and fitness are limited to the one (1) year period of this warranty. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
- This warranty is limited to repair of the product or replacement thereof, at the discretion of Cardionics.
What this warranty does not cover
- This warranty does not cover defects or damage resulting from use of the product other than its normal, intended and customary use. This warranty does not cover defects or damages from abnormal use, abnormal conditions, improper storage, exposure to moisture or liquid, unauthorized modifications, repairs made by unauthorized personnel, unauthorized connections (those not described in this manual), misuse, neglect, abuse, accident, alternation, improper installation or other acts which are not the fault of Cardionics, including damage caused by shipping.
- Devices which have had the serial number removed or made illegible.
- Damage resulting from use of non-Cardionics approved accessories.
Practical Skills Training, Medical Education