Instructors for PHTLS focus on four main skill sets as defined by the PHTLS course, which is offered by the National Registry for EMT (NREMT): airway maintenance with basic and advanced adjuncts, IV therapy, I/O therapy, and chest trauma treatment.
The PHTLS manikin contains all of the necessary features for teaching the curriculum in this specialized field:
- Replaceable skin sections
- Discharge of air for audible confirmation of placement
- No damage to interior systems
Manubrium I/O insertion
- Designed for use with Pyng FAST1 training device
- Replaceable bone insert assures long life
- Multiple access locations from dorsal hand up to and including the antecubital fossa
- Arm rotates for ease of access
- Vein replacement in field
Deluxe Intubation Head with tongue edema and laryngospasm options
- Flexible skin makes jaw thrust life-like
- Jaw can be dislocated for further complications
- Durable material limits laryngoscope blade damage
- There are no electronic components or ECG capabilities.
Product size: 55 in. x 28 in. x 11 in.
Product weight: 140 lbs.
Shipping weight: 160 lbs.