This rescue/CPR manikin replicates a wide range of real trauma conditions that are likely to confront the rescuer. Used for demonstrating and teaching proper CPR and first aid techniques, its features include resiliency and weight of a human body for realistic practice in transport, rescue, and lifesaving procedures. The lifelike anatomical landmarks include a chest with sternum, ribcage, and substernal notch with natural resistance to chest compressions. The airway ball valve allows the lungs to inflate only with the head extended and accurately positioned. Additional trauma options are available.
- Carotid pulse controlled by a squeeze bulb
- Simulaids patented ball valve airway system
- Removable face pieces for controlling cross-contamination
- Anatomical landmarks for determining proper hand position for compressions
- Five lung systems and five removable face pieces are also included
Dimensions: 50 in x 11 in x 21 in
Ship weight: 51 lbs.
Made in the USA by Simulaids.
Please note: All Simulaids products are made to order, and there is typically a 2 week lead time.
Please contact us before placing your order if you have a time crunch, and we will see what options are available.