Our simulator has been designed to meet the specific requirements of healthcare practitioners training in thoracentesis on adult patient.
- Have knowledge of standard position for thoracentesis
- Palpation on anatomic landmarks
- Needle insertion and drainage
- Representation of adult male torso with arms raised
- Obvious anatomical landmarks with palpable ribs and intercostal space
- Key Features:
- Thoracentesis can be conducted on bilateral posterior axillary line and scapular line
- Pleural effusion can be drawn out if operation is correct
Packed weight: 49.6 lbs.
Dimensions: 51.1 in. x 24.0 in. x 30.3 in.
1 x Adult Thoracentesis Simulator
1 x Needle
1 x Fluid reservoir
1 x PU tube
1 x Operation manual
|Product Dimensions||51 in. x 24 in. x 30 in.|
|Product Weight||49.6 lbs.|
|Is the product made-to-order?||No|
Medical Education, Practical Skills Training