About the Axis Scientific Deluxe Head and Neck:
This deluxe head model from Axis Scientific highlights more than 100 identifiable features and dissects into two halves with removable parts that include the tongue and larynx. With this oversized head, beginners and professionals can enjoy a hands-on demonstration or learning experience. With the help of the full-color product manual, no detail is spared when it comes to identifying the muscles, cartilage, or bones of the human head. The removable larynx also helps users get a closer look at the tongue and lingual tonsil with brightly colored arteries and textured muscles.
What is Included?
- Dissects into multiple parts including tongue and larynx for closer study
- The model is secured on a sturdy base
- Covered by Axis Scientific's standard 3-year warranty
- Full-color product manual with more than 100 identifiable features also available!
What we love about this Deluxe Muscle Head Model:
- Every feature is easy to see!
- Model can be taken apart for easy viewing and hands-on learning
- The product manual includes real pictures of the model that correspond to each feature perfectly!
- Product dimensions: 8 in. x 8.5 in. x 15.5 in.
- Product weight: 9.95 lbs.
Q & A
Q: Can the teeth be removed for further study?
A: The teeth cannot be removed on this model.
Q: What do the different colors indicate?
A: One side of the head features all muscles and the other side features different regions of the head/bones.
Q: Is this life-size?
A: This product is about twice as big.
Warranty Period: 3 Years
Quality You Can Trust
Virtually unique among anatomical model manufacturers, Axis Scientific does not require you to send back your model for inspection before a replacement or refund is issued. You also will not pay to return a defective product or incur unnecessary additional shipping charges before you get a replacement. Axis Scientific guarantees you will get a replacement under the standard Three Year Warranty.
Medical Education, Medical Illustration
8 in. x 8.5 in. x 15.5 in.