Axis Scientific Classic Life-Size Human Skeleton Model with Detailed Study Booklet and Numbering Guide
The Axis Scientific Classic Life-Size Human Skeleton Model is an anatomically correct replica of the complete human skeleton. This human skeleton anatomy model comes with study guide materials including the set-up guide, product manual, the 27-page numbering guide for related terminology, accompanying numbered stickers for labeling, and more! This fully articulated human skeleton model also features a detachable skull with a removable calvarium (skull cap) and detailed internal anatomy, movable anatomical parts and limbs, and a pelvic stand attachment for a perfect view and study of the most popular Axis Scientific anatomy model. This classic human skeleton model is great for medical students, educators, medical professionals, and classrooms, and artists.
What's in the box?
1. Axis Scientific Classic Full Size Human Skeleton Anatomy Model with Detachable Skull
2. Study Guide materials packet which includes:
- 8 page detailed product manual with anatomical labeling for the entire human skeleton
- 27 page "Skeleton Study and Numbering Guide" with skeletal system physiology, bony features terminology, and positional terminology
- 189 Numbered Stickers for labeling the major landmarks of the human skeleton
- Two fun anatomy surprises (we won't spoil the surprise!)
3. Axis Scientific Warranty Registration Card
4. Metal pelvic-mounted stand on lightweight plastic base with 5-caster wheels
5. Clear plastic skeleton dust cover
ANATOMICAL FULL-SIZE SKELETON MODEL: The Axis Scientific Classic Life-Size Human Skeleton Model is a high-quality anatomical representation of the human skeleton. This classic skeleton model features the complete and fully articulated skeleton anatomy and a detachable skull with a removable calvarium and internal anatomy details.
ANATOMICALLY CORRECT HUMAN SKELETON REPLICA: The Axis Scientific Classic Life-Size Human Skeleton Model is an accurate and anatomically correct representation of the human skeleton. Axis Scientific models are cast from real human skeleton specimens. Be aware of cheap imported human anatomy models that have anatomical inaccuracies and lack the same level of detail as Axis Scientific anatomy models.
HIGHEST QUALITY ANATOMY MODELS: All Axis Scientific anatomy models are designed and inspected by medical professionals. Axis Scientific anatomy models are cast from real human specimens and assembled with the utmost attention to detail. This human skeleton model is perfect for the clinic, the classroom, or as an in-home study aid.
DETAILED STUDY BOOKLET & USER GUIDE: This Classic Life-Size Human Skeleton Model includes a full-color educational booklet bundle, identifying all anatomical features and terminology present on the model. All Axis Scientific product manuals use real photographs of the model and include a comprehensive list of anatomical parts featured on the model.
3-YEAR WORRY FREE WARRANTY: Every Axis Scientific Classic Life-Size Human Skeleton Model comes with a hassle-free 3-year warranty. If you have any questions about your model, feel free to contact our US-based customer service team at 1.800.422.1134. We love hearing from our customers!
- Display in the Orthopedic Department
- University Anatomy Labs
- Medical Students
- Healthcare Seminars
- Patient Demonstrations
- Healthcare Clinics
- Doctor's Offices
- Students of All Ages
- Customizations and Personalized Branding
- Example: Customized Branded Pharmaceutical Model
- Available Upon Request. Call: 1.800.422.1134
The Axis Scientific Classic Life-Size Human Skeleton Model is a high-quality anatomical representation of the human skeleton.
Molded from a real human skeleton specimen: students, teachers, doctors, and anatomy enthusiasts can gain incredible visual insights into the intricate details of the human skeletal system.
Includes Classic Skull Model with a removable calvarium (skull cap), articulating mandible (jaw), and permanent teeth with an impacted wisdom tooth.
Fully Articulated Human Skeleton Model with natural limb movement.
Study Book Bundle:
- 8 Page Detailed Product Manual
- Assembly Guide
- 27-Page Skeleton Study and Numbering Guide with skeletal system physiology, bony features terminology, and positional terminology.
- 189 Numbered Stickers for labeling the major landmarks of the human skeletal system.
- Axis Scientific Fingerbone Pen
- I Love Anatomy Sticker from Axis Scientific
⁃ Measures: Dimensions: Skeleton - 5'6" tall with 14.5" shoulder span and 10.75" hip span
⁃ Weight: 28 lb.
THE AXIS SCIENTIFIC DIFFERENCE:
- Complete, High-Quality Human Skeleton with Full-Size Detachable Skull replica.
- Product manual included.
- Created by Medical Professionals
- Only the finest materials are used to craft each Life-Size Human Skeleton Anatomy Model
- Designed in the USA.
- Axis Scientific is a US-based company, making great anatomy models and healthcare simulators at fair prices
- Axis Scientific models are only available from Anatomy Warehouse.
Warranty Period: 3 Years
Quality You Can Trust
Virtually unique among anatomical model manufacturers, Axis Scientific does not require you to send back your model for inspection before a replacement or refund is issued. You also will not pay to return a defective product or incur unnecessary additional shipping charges before you get a replacement. Axis Scientific guarantees you will get a replacement under the standard Three Year Warranty.