About the Axis Scientific Head and Neck with Muscles and Veins:
You've probably looked in the mirror hundreds of times, but you've never seen yourself like this! This Axis Scientific Head and Neck is a detailed representation of what we look like deep beneath the skin (hint: all the same). From the top of the head to the middle chest, the model features details of all the superficial musculature and vasculature for a closer look at how our bodies move and keep us going. As you'll quickly learn, it takes a lot of work for us to do something as simple as turn our heads. Though, as simple as this model may look, there's a lot more than meets the eye, including a look at the upper respiratory tract, thyroid gland and carotid artery.
What is Included?
- The Axis Scientific Head and Neck is curved at the bottom, so we thought it would be best to mount on a base.
- There aren't any removable parts, so forget the hassle of replacement pieces. Consider this one of our worry-free guarantees!
- Because it's numbered, we also include a full-color PDF manual with every model.
- Axis Scientific Three-Year Warranty is standard on all models, so make sure you register your new product!
What we love about this Axis Scientific Head Model with Muscles:
- This model are crafted with you in mind, so it's brightly colored and very detailed.
- Between the model and its accompanying comprehensive manual, this model is the perfect study tool for students or beginners, or can be a demonstration model for teachers or professionals, too.
- It stands up on its own and sits like a marble statue. (If you think this would make a great decorative piece, too, you're in a great company because so do we!)
- We've never actually felt our own muscles, but we're hoping they're as soft and smooth as this model.
- This product measures 9 in. x 12.75 in. x 18.5 in. and weighs 6.5 lbs.
- In the box, the product becomes 14.75 in. x 9.5 in. x 19 in. and weighs 7.65 lbs.
- The base is 1 inch thick.
Q & A
Q: Does this product show the inside of the head?
A: This product is a whole unit that can't be taken apart, but we do offer an Axis Scientific Half Head instead to show what it may look like on the inside.
Q: Is this the size of an adult or child?
A: This is a life-size replica of an average adult male. We asked LeBron James to pose for us, but he didn't return our calls.
Q: What's the best chart to match with this product?
A: If you're looking for a chart to go with this model, look no further than the Muscles of the Head Laminated Anatomy Chart.
Warranty Period: 3 Years
Quality You Can Trust
Virtually unique among anatomical model manufacturers, Axis Scientific does not require you to send back your model for inspection before a replacement or refund is issued. You also will not pay to return a defective product or incur unnecessary additional shipping charges before you get a replacement. Axis Scientific guarantees you will get a replacement under the standard Three Year Warranty.
9 in. x 12.75 in. x 18.5 in.
Height of Base: