About this human neck with exposed muscles, blood vessels, and nerves anatomy model:
This anatomy model of the neck provides detail on the triangles of the neck, a phrase within the medical community to describe the area of the neck that is divided by the major muscles in the area. These divisions can be classified into the occipital triangle, subclavian triangle, muscular triangle, and the carotid triangle. Axis Scientific's model provides a lateral view of the neck that exposes the nerves and blood vessels. The transversus cervical nerve and the lesser occipitalis nerve can be visualized along with the nearby external jugular vein and the posterior auricular vein.
What is Included?
- One human anatomy model with a lateral view of the neck.
What we love about this human neck anatomy model:
- The "flat" relief style of the model allows the model to be displayed on a wall or propped up with a stand on a desk.
- By exposing the nerves, veins, and muscles, this model shows the student the intricate weaving of each part of the human neck including areas around the ear, glands, and clavicle.
- Lateral view of the neck enables study of the triangles of the neck, by identifying muscles that surround a division of each triangular section.
- The model measures, 15.7 in. x 10.2 in. x 3.9 in.
- The model weighs 3.31 lbs.
Warranty Period: 3 Years
Quality You Can Trust
Virtually unique among anatomical model manufacturers, Axis Scientific does not require you to send back your model for inspection before a replacement or refund is issued. You also will not pay to return a defective product or incur unnecessary additional shipping charges before you get a replacement. Axis Scientific guarantees you will get a replacement under the standard Three Year Warranty.
Click here to learn more about the Axis Scientific Warranty and to Register your product for coverage under warranty.