About the Axis Scientific Brain with Pathologies:
First things first - any time you see a product that says, "with pathologies," that means this product specifically represents a model that shows the causes or effects of diseases. For the Axis Scientific brain, we wanted our customers to have something a little different than your average off-beige colored and squiggly brain model. Instead, we present a brain model that you can use to visualize common diseases like stroke, subdural hematoma, migraine by enlarged arteries, and effects of alcoholism.
What is Included?
- Small base for display or demonstration
- Replacement parts, you say? It's one unit but we can replace the stand or something if you need it in the future (as long as you register your product!)
- Removable stand
- Standard Three-Year Warranty by Axis Scientific
What we love about this Brain Model with Diseases:
- Axis Scientific really does carry a few different brain models, but we really want you to be fully covered - we love this brain because it's different and informative
- You can take this off this base and hold it in your hands like a little baby
- It's anatomically accurate, so you can really trust what you see
- And, of course, pretty colors!
- Outside the box and on the stand, the dimensions of this product are 4.25 in. x 4.25 in. x 7.75 in. and it weighs about 0.75 lbs.
- When you put this product in the box, it's about 4.5 in. x 4.5 in. x 7.5 in. and weighs 0.95 lbs.
- The base stands one inch off the table (or any flat surface you lay it on)
Q & A
Q: Does this product come with a product manual?
A: Because this product is not numbered, we do not have a manual included. However, if you have any questions or need some help, please give us a call at 800-422-1134 or consider looking at this Brain Chart by Rudiger Anatomie for added information.
Q: I get a lot of headaches. Will this model help me?
A: First, we would advise that you speak with your doctor or a licensed professional. There are many causes of headaches, including but not limited to stress, dehydration and underlying complications related to other diseases. This brain model is informative but not meant to replace a visit to your physician or a healthcare provider.
Q: Where is the rest of the brain?
A: This Axis Scientific brain shows the inside and the outside of the brain, so you can get a full representation of different pathologies. The front brain of the brain is not included, but if you're looking for a full brain model, something like the Axis Scientific 8-Part Deluxe Human Brain with Arteries will help.
Warranty Period: 3 Years
Quality You Can Trust
Virtually unique among anatomical model manufacturers, Axis Scientific does not require you to send back your model for inspection before a replacement or refund is issued. You also will not pay to return a defective product or incur unnecessary additional shipping charges before you get a replacement. Axis Scientific guarantees you will get a replacement under the standard Three Year Warranty.
4.25 in. x 4.25 in. x 7.75 in.
Height of Base: