About the Axis Scientific Disarticulated Dog Skeleton:
The Axis Scientific Disarticulated Dog Skeleton is the perfect tool to identify the individual bones that make up a dog skeleton. Our disarticulated dog skeleton is a complete collection of the 321 individual bones in a canine body. From head to tail, you can see the same anatomical features and bony landmarks you would expect to see on a real skeleton, which makes this the perfect study or demonstration tool for students.
What is Included?
- Complete disarticulated dog skeleton.
- Axis Scientific standard 3-Year Warranty.
What we love about this Disarticulated Dog Skeleton:
- This disarticulated dog skeleton is an accurate representation of a canine skeleton that gives anyone a budget-friendly study tool without sacrificing detail.
- Features additional anatomical details like the femur, rotula, stifle joint, tibia, hock, fibula, tarsus, metatarsus, phalanges - everything you'd expect to see is present!
- This lightweight model is durable but easily transportable too for in-office or home use
- Product dimensions: 9.00 in. x 7.50 in. x 8.50 in
- Product weight: 4lbs
Warranty Period: 3 Years
Quality You Can Trust
Virtually unique among anatomical model manufacturers, Axis Scientific does not require you to send back your model for inspection before a replacement or refund is issued. You also will not pay to return a defective product or incur unnecessary additional shipping charges before you get a replacement. Axis Scientific guarantees you will get a replacement under the standard Three Year Warranty.