About the enlarged Axis Scientific Dental Implant Anatomy Model:
This dental implant model is enlarged to help explain the risks of neglecting tooth loss, specifically when dental bridges need to be used as well as implants. Dentists can provide a demonstration of the structures of the tooth, like the crown and root. The model provides a visual medium for the patient to review the implant analysis with their dentist and explains how the implant will interact with the surrounding natural teeth.
What is Included?
- Three removable teeth
- Two premolars, one natural with removable crown, the other as an implant also with a removable crown.
- One molar, crown is removable.
- One 3-unit bridge crown, not attached to the model.
- One transparent base, the three teeth rest on this base while not in use or for display.
What we love about this dental implant model:
- Enlarged, larger than life-size model demonstrates implants and 3-unit bridges for patient consultation.
- Magnetic crowns that snap onto each tooth, including the 3-unit bridge for all three teeth.
- Individually removable teeth that give the patient a closer look of the internal structures.
- Removable crowns that separate from the tooth root, including the dental implant.
- The model measures, 3.7 in. x 2.6 in. x 3.5 in.
- The model weighs 0.77 lbs.
- 8 removable parts in this model.
Warranty Period: 3 Years
Quality You Can Trust
Virtually unique among anatomical model manufacturers, Axis Scientific does not require you to send back your model for inspection before a replacement or refund is issued. You also will not pay to return a defective product or incur unnecessary additional shipping charges before you get a replacement. Axis Scientific guarantees you will get a replacement under the standard Three Year Warranty.