About the Axis Scientific Dental Pulp Repair Anatomy Model:
This endodontic treatment model displays the stages that the tooth goes through during the process, including the areas around the tooth. Each tooth can be removed from the transparent base, both were designed to show you the root of the tooth, the pulp cavity, and apical lesion condition. Patients will be able to visualize each step and the procedures for root canal treatments, and the healing process of the apical disease.
What is Included?
- Five removable teeth
- Diseased tooth with Apical Lesion
- Diseased cutaway of the tooth showing contamination of the root canal
- Cleaned cutaway showing treatment of the root canal
- Tooth with cutaway showing the root canal filling
- Crown restoration
- Transparent base with five divots to hold the teeth in place.
What we love about this 5-stage endodontic treatment model:
- Transparent base to help the patient visualize what's happening underneath the gums.
- Removable teeth allow you to interact with them, including the crown on one tooth.
- The model can be used along with a patient's x-ray to explain which stage their tooth belongs in.
- Colored dots to easily re-assemble the base stage with the appropriate tooth stage.
- The model measures, 4 in. x 0.9 in. x 1.9 in.
- The model weighs 0.18 lbs.
- The model has 7 removable parts.
Warranty Period: 3 Years
Quality You Can Trust
Virtually unique among anatomical model manufacturers, Axis Scientific does not require you to send back your model for inspection before a replacement or refund is issued. You also will not pay to return a defective product or incur unnecessary additional shipping charges before you get a replacement. Axis Scientific guarantees you will get a replacement under the standard Three Year Warranty.