About the life-size Axis Scientific Dental Typodont Model:
This educational tool is perfect for dentistry and hygienist students that need to practice certain dental procedures inside of the oral cavity. Axis Scientific offers this typodont model that features plastic teeth, soft gingiva, and a soft palate. Students will be able to practice preparing the teeth for restoration, whether that is cavity fillings, crowns, or bridges.
What is Included?
- One model of the oral cavity
- Twenty-eight plastic teeth with metal screws.
- One crosshead mini screwdriver
What we love about this dental typodont model:
- The sturdy construction, a metal hinge holds the top and bottom jaws together. This can also be unhinged to separate the top and bottom jaws.
- Metal springs can reduce the range of motion to mimic an average human mouth, pre-installed.
- Removable plastic teeth allow replacement for additional practice.
- Soft materials are used for the gingiva and palate for a life-like feel.
- The model measures, 4.3 in. x 3.1 in. x 2.8 in.
- The model weighs 0.53 lbs.
- Twenty-eight removable teeth in this model.
- Two jaws, one top, and one bottom.
Warranty Period: 3 Years
Quality You Can Trust
Virtually unique among anatomical model manufacturers, Axis Scientific does not require you to send back your model for inspection before a replacement or refund is issued. You also will not pay to return a defective product or incur unnecessary additional shipping charges before you get a replacement. Axis Scientific guarantees you will get a replacement under the standard Three Year Warranty.