About the Axis Scientific Human Bone Microstructure with Long Bone Osteon:
osteon [os´te-on] (Gr.) the basic unit of structure of compact bone, comprising of a Haversian canal and its concentrically arranged lamellae
While bone models and skeletons are some of our favorite products, it's not enough to just look at a femur or humerus in order to understand exactly what the human body is doing or what the bone is compromised of. To assist anyone interested in orthopedics or internal medicine, we have our Bone Tissue model that shows more of the compact bone in-depth. This model gives any user a closer look at the spongy bone, medullary cavity, epiphyseal, marrow, periosteum, and blood vessels. Get ready to understand your bones in a whole new way!
What is Included?
- There is no stand included with this product, but it is mounted on a base.
- 4 different bone structures for study and demonstration
- Axis Scientific 3-Year Warranty
- Full-Color Manual
What we love about this Bone Structure model:
- The base makes this product perfect to either lay it flat or hang it up for demonstration and viewing.
- A lot of people (including us!) are visual learners, so we like that this product is big. Plus, it's brightly colored and quite durable, so you can totally touch it if you want to.
- This product is 16.5 in. x 11.75 in. x 3.5 in. and weighs 2.25 lbs.
- In the box, the product is 16.75 in. x 12.5 in. x 4 in. and weighs 3.05 lbs
Warranty Period: 3 Years
Quality You Can Trust
Virtually unique among anatomical model manufacturers, Axis Scientific does not require you to send back your model for inspection before a replacement or refund is issued. You also will not pay to return a defective product or incur unnecessary additional shipping charges before you get a replacement. Axis Scientific guarantees you will get a replacement under the standard Three Year Warranty.
16.5 in. x 11.75 in. x 3.5 in.
Height of Base: