This collection of permanently mounted cross section joint models is great for comparative study and would look nice displayed as a set. Perfect for students, doctors, physical therapists, and more for study and patient explanations.
Textures felt on one or more of the models: spongy and compact bone material, directional striations of the muscle, smooth ribbing of nerve bundles, vasculature, ligaments, tendons, dermis and more, detailing the complexity of the joints prone to injuries.
Each life-size relief model represents joints from the right side of the human body.
Set Saves You at Least 5% and Includes:
- 1 x A-108313 - Axis Scientific Shoulder Joint Section Anatomy Model
- 1 x A-108314 - Axis Scientific Knee Joint Section Anatomy Model
- 1 x A-108315 - Axis Scientific Elbow Joint Section Anatomy Model
- 1 x A-108316 - Axis Scientific Pelvic Joint Section Anatomy Model
- 1 x A-108317 - Axis Scientific Hand and Wrist Joint Section Anatomy Model
- 1 x A-108318 - Axis Scientific Foot and Ankle Joint Section Anatomy Model
Made by Axis Scientific and backed by a 3-year warranty.
Warranty Period: 3 Years
Quality You Can Trust
Virtually unique among anatomical model manufacturers, Axis Scientific does not require you to send back your model for inspection before a replacement or refund is issued. You also will not pay to return a defective product or incur unnecessary additional shipping charges before you get a replacement. Axis Scientific guarantees you will get a replacement under the standard Three Year Warranty.
Medical Education, Patient Consultation